Why choose James Roberts Coaching?
- Following several years away from competition, Claire wanted to challenge herself and compete at the World Masters Track Championships. During 8 months of challenging training sessions, several weeks of coaching with JRC to gain confidence in certain events, she competed, finished and achieved PBs in all her events. All whilst fitting in training around a busy work and family schedule.
- Jill wanted to ride faster, achieve PBs in her time trials and compete at longer distances. Following tough training sessions, adapted during her busy working weeks, Jill, achieved a PB in every distance, finished her first 50 mile tt and became a stronger, more confident rider.
- Rebecca wanted to climb hills faster, be more confident on club runs and ride some challenging sportives. Working with James Roberts Coaching over the winter, Rebecca improved her climbing ability and successfully completed her goal of riding the 100 mile Velothon sportive.
Based in the North West of England, James Roberts Coaching can provide;
- One-to-one cycling coaching
- Baseline testing for all cycling disciplines
- Diet and nutritional advice for athletic performance and weight management
- Individual programs designed to suit personal lifestyle demands
- Online coaching services available for global access
- Bike fit services
With a cumulative total of over 40 years cycling experience at National and International Level James Roberts Coaching will inspire you to challenge your beliefs and achieve your goals.
James Roberts Coaching
INSPIRE : CHALLENGE : ACHIEVE
The Latest News From James Roberts Coaching
- Spring Yoga Retreat with Karen @ The Haybergill Centre, Cumbria March 2, 2018
- Christmas Stocking Offer! November 13, 2017
- Book your winter BikeFit November 4, 2017
- Wattbike coaching coming soon September 27, 2017
- Welcome to the new James Roberts Coaching website July 31, 2017