Bike fit services
Why do I need a bike fit?
- To minimise risk of injury
- To maximise comfort
- To achieve optimum power output for your cycling discipline
Having a regular bike fit will ensure you continue to cycle in your chosen discipline for years to come, avoiding any long term injuries and ensuring your bike fits your needs as your demands and body shape change over time.
How can JRC help?
- Bike fit based on your specific discipline
- Cleat positioning if required
- Video analysis
- Before and after review of bike position
Custom Bike Fit
- Video Analysis Before & After your fit
- Cleat Positioning Maximise your pedalling technique
- Discipline Specific Sportive/Timetrial/Road/Track
How to book
You can buy directly from the website shop and call or email to confirm a suitable date. Or give us a call to discuss your requirements and we can arrange in person.
Want to order a bike fit as a gift? Email us the the details and we can email a voucher.
Custom bike fit £50
Allow approx 90 minutes for the bike fit, bring your bike, shoes, usual cycling kit and a water bottle!
Bike fits based in Thelwall, Warrington. Please call if you would like to arrange a home visit (extra cost for travel)