Team JRC is a new cycling team, led by James Roberts (BC Level 3 coach) and Claire Whitworth (Former National/International rider). The team is based in Lymm, Warrington, and gives riders the opportunity to join guided and supported road rides (including ladies only rides), along with access to coaching (through main Sponsor JR Coaching) – supporting sportive riders, timetrialists, road racers and track riders at all levels.
Team JRC offers further support to members off the bike through one of our Sponsors FastFitStrong, a cycling specific Strength and Conditioning Service.
The Team has riders from juniors upto Masters and fosters a team spirit through sharing of knowledge and experiences, both on and off the bike, and offering support to riders from bike skills to training and through to race day.
Team JRC has both local and national membership with riders from home town Lymm, Cheshire, through to Yorkshire and the NorthWest and down to the SouthWest of England.
Why join our Team?
- Be part of a new, progressive racing and cycling Team
- A BC registered club
- 15% off Full Price coaching packages (James Roberts Coaching Monthly / Weekly Training Plans)
- Women’s only Rides (Saturdays) Lymm
- Club Rides (Sundays), Lymm
- Subsidised crash replacement kit.
- Access to discounted Strength and Conditioning Services through Team JRC Sponsor FastFitStrong (including a Strength and Conditioning Assessment)
- Further discounts from local cycling suppliers
- Be part of an group of local and national riders sharing knowledge, experience and skills.
- Enjoy social and off the bike events and activities