Terms and Conditions
The term ‘James Roberts Coaching’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is James Roberts Coaching, 5 Pickering Crescent, Thelwall
Warrington, WA4 2EX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
James Roberts Coaching will use the information provided by James Roberts Coaching members for the purpose of providing them with James Roberts Coaching membership services and membership benefits. James Roberts Coaching newsletter subscribers will receive our newsletter and additional promotions relating to our work and membership including (but not limited to) our campaigning work; events, services and offers.
James Roberts Coaching will not disclose this information to any person or organisation except in connection with the above purposes. If you do not want us to contact you about James Roberts Coaching products or services please use one of the following methods to unsubscribe:
- Use the unsubscribe link found in the footer of all of our emails
- Contact us at email@example.com or call 07949 587 540
If you have any query about the use we make of your data, please write to James Roberts at James Roberts 5 Pickering Crescent, Thelwall, Warrington WA4 2EX