2 Training plans / 2 choices
8 week Bespoke Training Plan £135
12 week Bespoke Training Plan £195
Challenging event approaching? Running short on time? Need inspiration and focus for your training? Choose one of our plans, specifically tailored for your work/life balance and based on your specific event demands to ensure you progress to achieve you goal. Call us today to arrange a free consultation. Want to train with a partner who has the same goal? Ask about a joint discount package.
The plans – what will I receive?
Individually tailored plans that are designed around your goals, current fitness level and time availability which take into account your everyday lifestyle and work / life balance. Standard training plans wont meet your needs espeicially if you are looking for personal coaching to motivate and guide you towards your goal, as well as tailoring your training around your needs.
How is the plan designed?
We develop the plan around your lifestyle and work/family commitments by using your available time to train and current fitness to ensure every session counts. The plans are progressive and targeted, providing you with specific training advice and skills where appropriate and support from our coaching team. Nutrition advice can also be added onto the plans (ask for details).
How do I start?
Contact JRC and give us a brief overview of your event demands and we will send your our client questionnaires and forms. A detailed overview of you as an athlete is required for us to develop your tailored plans, along with your available time to train.
When do I start?
We will conduct a one to one consultation with you (either in person or via phone) to identify your performance goals, strengths and weaknesses, previous exprience, which can then be built into your personalised Training Plan. This is presented in your personal Training Peaks account, accessible on most devices. The Training Peaks platform enables you to view every session daily, feedback on your session and interact remotely with your coach.
How do we monitor my progress?
Your training will be reviewed weekly online and every 2 weeks via phone / email / text.
- Duration: 8 or 12 weeks.
- One off payment of £135 or £195 with no set up fee.
- Initial consultation via questionnaire/phone and email.
- Setting of personal goals and objectives.
- Discounted Training Peaks online account.
- Customised training plan with all sessions fitted around available time and lifestyle.
- A call will be scheduled by your Coach every fortnight to review your training.
- Review and modification of training programme after 4/6 weeks.
- Overall review and advice given at the end of 8 or 12 weeks.
- Access to Lymm Spinners Indoor Cycling Training sessions during the training plan (based in Lymm)
- Access to Team JRC club rides (ladies only and mixed club rides)
- Access to discounted coaching services at the end of the 8 or 12 week period.